Hi everyone!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Clussy75

• 533 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 09:04 PM

Welcome Cassondra! Though I wouldn't change getting married to my fiance before the end of the year for anything, if I could have more time to plan our big day, I'd be grateful. We are kinda rushing things by most standards here and finding that it can pinch the nerves a bit but in the end, it all comes together.

I loved Punta Cana! I went last May (Melia Caribe all-inclusive resort) and it was the best vacation I've ever had. Cancun is wonderful too and gorgeous beaches (especially if you wander over to Cozumel). Ask away w/any questions you may have.

Claudia & Sean

#22 Cassondra2009

• 444 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 08:52 PM

Thanks for the great welcome! I think the wedding will be in the summer of 2009... its kind of embarrassing that I am planning so early. I can't stop reading all of the posts and soaking in the info. I am going to have to limit myself to one day a week or something!

#23 lavalos

• 261 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:17 AM

Congrats & Welcome to the Forum!

#24 cessyboston

• VIP Member
        • 2,096 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:03 AM

hi congrats and welcome you will love this site i am also from mass im in quincy.......i like you will have so much time to get info good luck.....and have fun with it....
          Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users