Sign in to follow this  
Cassondra2009

Hi everyone!

Welcome Cassondra! Though I wouldn't change getting married to my fiance before the end of the year for anything, if I could have more time to plan our big day, I'd be grateful. We are kinda rushing things by most standards here and finding that it can pinch the nerves a bit but in the end, it all comes together.

I loved Punta Cana! I went last May (Melia Caribe all-inclusive resort) and it was the best vacation I've ever had. Cancun is wonderful too and gorgeous beaches (especially if you wander over to Cozumel). Ask away w/any questions you may have.

Congratulations!

Thanks for the great welcome! I think the wedding will be in the summer of 2009... its kind of embarrassing that I am planning so early. blush2.gif I can't stop reading all of the posts and soaking in the info. I am going to have to limit myself to one day a week or something!

hi congrats and welcome you will love this site i am also from mass im in quincy.......i like you will have so much time to get info good luck.....and have fun with it....