Bridal Lingerie Shower Gift-Help!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 WendyG

• 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:41 PM

I'm going to an around the clock bridal lingerie shower. I got midnight for the hr, and instead of doing your true lingerie I decided to have fun with it. I'm doing a "midnight cravings". Got my friend a cute apron that says "Domestic Diva" on it. She loves to cook and has a sweet tooth so I was gonna write something like, "I know you love desserts, and I hope GB loves them just as much. If not he sure will want a piece of the dessert after seeing you in this....." And I'm gonna get her potholders for when "Things get too hot to handle." Something along that line. Hopefully people see it as being cute/creative and not cheesy. What do you think?

#2 Jewels33

• 5 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:16 PM

I think that sounds cute and funny. Creative idea. I know I would like it.

#3 big3n09

• 616 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:38 PM

I like the idea and if your friend is the type to be into it then she will love it.
        4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#4 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:43 PM

i think it's a really cute idea, and will make your gift stand out from all the other true lingerie gifts. you'll definitely get props for your creativity!

besides, i'm not one to really like other people picking out my lingerie, so i'd be thankful to get something like that after opening weird crotchless panties from my grandmother, ya know? LOL

#5 midnight24

• 754 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:08 PM

i'm sure they will appreciate the humour in it!

#6 mrsd09

• 50 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:24 PM

That sounds really cute! I don't know how provocative this sounds to everyone...but you could even get like some edible body paint or something fun like that?

#7 WendyG

• 7 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:13 PM

Hey girls thanks for the responses. mrsd09 thanks for your idea. I will get something like that to go with the apron. The shower is this wkend so I can't wait to give the gift to my friend. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users