There must be a million pairs of shoes

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 litl_april

• 351 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:29 PM

Ah bummer. I was thinking they'd look great with silver. I haven't seen them with silver yet

#22 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:53 PM

Kristy I am in the same boat. I cannot find shoes that I love. I go back and forth between a wedge and am getting nervous because my fitting will be in the next 2 weeks I believe. Thanks for posting. I thinkyou should go for the hot pink. That's what yoy want.

My friend has loaned me her wedding shoes which are beautiful but as I walk around my living room they KILL and therefore I am undecided if I will wear them. I am a baby. I want to be comfortable- and look hot!

#23 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:33 PM

What about a shoe with a bit of a chunkier heel, so you wouldnt fall thru a deck?

Sofft Cally (Magenta) - Women's

Ros Hommerson Flower (Fuchsia Softy Patent) - Women's

CARLOS by Carlos Santana Playgirl (Magenta Patent) - Women's

LAUREN Ralph Lauren Joanne Strappy Cork Wedge (Fuschia Nappa) - Women's

There are a bunch on zappos.. im sure you have already looked but thought I would send this along anyways :)

#24 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:49 PM

I'm a big fan of DSW. They have designer shoes and there are so many right now. They have all kinds of styles and colors. That's where I bought mine and I'm happy. What I am struggling with are beach thongs because I cannot find ivory colored ones for my beach ceremony.

#25 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 11:36 AM

What do you guys think of these?

GLOSSY PEEP TOE HIGH WEDGE DRESS SHOE PINK PATENT 6 - eBay (item 150296789133 end time Apr-18-09 13:14:41 PDT)

#26 Alipires1

• 298 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 11:49 AM

Wow This is awesome!!!I am getting a pair for myself and one for my sister!!! Did you get clear or black?

Originally Posted by litl_april
              You said you'd really love a pair of stilettos, but afraid of getting stuck. I tracked these down cause I had read about them in a magazine and decided to try them out. They may look a little weird on the shoes, but far away I didn't really notice them on a pair of shoes I tried them with. Definately noticed a difference in the way I walked on the grass too! (wet grass I might add. I put one on one shoe and left the other one without)
              The Solemates

#27 litl_april

• 351 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 02:06 PM

Haha...I actually bought one of each. I figured, I'm in a wedding in August and for that will be wearing black heels, and probably posing in grass for some photos! They're removable too, so I figure why not have one of each lol

#28 litl_april

• 351 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 02:06 PM

Kristy, I like that pair you posted from ebay, very cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users