• 266 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:29 PM

Congrats & welcome to the forum
    Mr & Mrs Newby

#12 travelhappy527

travelhappy527
    • 9 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:31 AM

My daughter is marrying in June, 2009 in PV. We went in January to look at the church, reception sites, etc. We have tried doing the coordinating ourselves which is difficult being out of country. I would suggest using a wedding coordinating service. The fee looked high at first, but now I think it would have been worth it. Some of the vendors we have had excellent luck with to this point are Vallarta Flowers, L & A Photography, Ray at PromoVision for the video, & Rosario at Casa Magna Marriott Hotel. Our big hang up has been securing music, but Vallarta Vows is working with us on that.
      Good luck with your planning! It is a beautiful place!

#13 bellalucefoto

bellalucefoto
      • 221 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:09 AM

Congrats and welcome! PV is beautiful and you will love it! Have fun planning on this aweseome site!

Best wishes,
        Katie

#14 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:00 PM

I am a former PV Bride at the Riu Jalisco in Nuevo vallarta. I've also stayed at the Premiere and Buenaventura resorts downtown PV.

Be sure to check out our Puerto Vallarta & surrounding areas - Best Destination Wedding Forum sub forum. it's filled with valuable info.

You can't go wrong with PV. My new fave is the Playa Fiesta resort. theer's been some recent weddings there that just looked perfect for my liking.

Welcome to BDW, happy planning :0)

#15 SoontobeMrsP

SoontobeMrsP
        • 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

Thanks so much for the helpful tips. We are currently considering having our wedding at Villa Premiere but our trip to PV in April will hopefully help us figure out a lot of things. The PV forum is great and has already given me a lot of ideas!

#16 lani76

lani76
          • 64 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:59 PM

congrats & welcome to the forum! I'm a PV bride to but our wedding is this year, Nov 6th. I recently came back from PV for our scouting trip so let me know if you have any questions!
            ~ Marie-Laine

#17 Carolyn

Carolyn
            • 1,235 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:26 PM

Welcome to the forum. Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users