TA Suspicious?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
  • Banned
  • 248 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:09 PM

i definately agree that this is added stress that you dont need right before your wedding. definately just ask what they plan on doing if you dont give them the info. good luck!

#12 Ava

Ava
    • 153 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:24 PM

We do not have our travel documents yet.

Thanks for the advice, will keep you updated!

#13 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
      • 2,233 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:49 PM

Anytime I have travelled our documents have been ready about 2 weeks prior to leaving
        July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#14 Ava

Ava
        • 153 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

That's good to know, so I won't lose all hope. We have under 4 weeks left.

#15 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

Have you called either TA yet to see if the email was legit? I know we had to do that w/ our TA but we had to do it in the very beginning. I would call the TA first thing!

#16 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
            • 985 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:54 PM

I don't know about the credit card stuff. But not having any tickets until the last minute kind of freaked me out too. Chris & Katie had made all of the arrangements and dealt with the travel agent. The only time I spoke with the travel agent was to provide my credit card information.

Because ours was a group reservation, the tickets were delivered to Chris and Katie and it was up to them to distribute them. According to the Terms & Conditions here Sunquest Vacations: Terms and Conditions

"Tickets:
              1) Tickets are available 28 days prior to flight departure. All tickets and vouchers are produced in electronic format and will be forwarded to your travel agent. E-documents must be presented along with proper identification (see section on Documentation) at check-in for departure flight, return flight, and for other purchased services such as hotel accommodations and car rentals."

So I would contact your travel agent because it's within the 28 days so the tickets should be coming soon!

#17 Ava

Ava
              • 153 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:04 PM

Thanks once again Helen!

Maureen - Apple vacations already have those forms that you mentioned.

Betsy - it is legit.

#18 Ava

Ava
                • 153 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

Also, if this had been requested earlier, that would be one thing. But suddenly now?

#19 Ava

Ava
                  • 153 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:23 PM

I have confirmed, the travel agent is refusing to forward our tickets on to us.

#20 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
                    • Banned
                    • 248 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:26 PM

omg you mean you handed them the credit card info they want and now they are refusing to give you the plane tickets?!?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users