Photo

June 2010 wedding at the Riu Palace

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 sjfreimark

sjfreimark
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:24 PM

Ok so before I confirm my June 19, 2010 wedding at the Riu I want to see if anyone knows if June is a good month weather wise in Cabo? I really do not have any flexibility on the month. It has to be in June. Can anyone help?

#2 SunshineMonkey

SunshineMonkey
    • 7 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:18 AM

Hi! I am also thinking of 2010 at Riu Palace!!!! I have heard it is great weather and very very little chance of rain at that time of year. It isnt as hot as july/august but has less chance of rain. It is still sunny and hot, just a bit drier than the summer and not as humid/scorching. Good luck and congrats!

#3 sjfreimark

sjfreimark
      • 81 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:39 PM

Oh good!! That makes me feel better. I know it starts to get hot around that time but happy to hear it's still pretty nice during June. What month are you thinking of having your wedding SunshineMonkey? Where are you thinking about having the reception? So many questions :)

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:09 PM

I was married on June 5th 2007 and the weather couldn't have been better. during the day it was hot as expected but at night it would cool down and was just perfect. Seriously it worked out wonderfully.

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

I was married on June 5th 2007 and the weather couldn't have been better. during the day it was hot as expected but at night it would cool down and was just perfect. Seriously it worked out wonderfully.

#6 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

#7 SunshineMonkey

SunshineMonkey
              • 7 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:00 PM

I am thinking June 2010 too! (guess I must have left that out of my message) Maybe early in the month? we'll see. As far as the reception, I think I will go with San Jose terrace restaurant, and beach ceremony for sure! How about you? and who are you thinking for photography?

#8 kimmy2009

kimmy2009
                • 29 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:06 AM

Was there end of may frist week of june 2008 the weather was perect. Getting married may 30, 2009 at riu palace...will let you know how it goes its coming up too soon

#9 sjfreimark

sjfreimark
                  • 81 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:45 AM

Congrats on your upcoming wedding Kimmy!! Definitely let me know how the wedding goes. Where are you having the ceremony and which restaurant are you having the reception at?

#10 sjfreimark

sjfreimark
                    • 81 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:48 AM

Wouldn't that be great if we were getting married around the same time in June sunshine? I am getting really excited even though it's like 400 days away!!! Have you been in contact with Daniella at all? We were thinking of having the reception at the Mexican restaurant on the terrace too. The only thing is that I really don't want to rent out the disco. I want to do dancing after dinner at the same spot. I am a little confused at what I should do. We are definitely having the ceremony on the beach. I just couldn't have it any other way!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users