Sign in to follow this  
~*Kathy*~

Wedding Slideshow!

It is soo amazing, I was acutally showing my FI your pics last night to show him how your hubby wore a black shirt.

Thanks for sharing, and with this group... no one will ever get sick of looking at pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
It is soo amazing, I was acutally showing my FI your pics last night to show him how your hubby wore a black shirt.

Thanks for sharing, and with this group... no one will ever get sick of looking at pics.
Aw thanks! Hehe, trying to convince your FI to wear a black shirt too? It was actually my hubby's idea. I must say, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out...I thought I wanted him in a white shirt, but the contrast that the black provides looks really good with my dress. A white shirt might have been overkill for me I think.

Dayla - Thanks!! :)

Acutally It was FI who wants to wear black so we ordred both a natural white and black and just send one back. I saw your photos and thought wow black looks really good with the light color kahki in the photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristaheer View Post
Your pictures are gorgeous!! I love the ones where you're taking your shoes off - so unposed.
Thank you! I love those ones too...it wasn't posed at all, in fact, I hadn't realized Sascha was capturing that at the time. I had to take them off otherwise I would have fell on my face trying to walk in the soft sand in 3 inch stilletos hehe. wink.gif