Photo

I joined

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Chicago80

Chicago80
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:59 PM

I finally joined WW. I'm doing the online 7 day free trial and so far it seems ok. I have not told my FH that I'm doing WW but I am making him go for bike rides with me in the evening. If he knew I was doing WW he wouldnt want to eat anything I cook. Anyone have good recipes that are man friendly? He wont eat chicken or pork so my options are really limited.

#2 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:05 PM

Seafood stir fried is simple and healthy. Chicken fajitas, or steak fajitas. Leaner piece of steak are just a few

#3 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:37 PM

I have 4 WW cook books. If you're looking for anything in particular let me know and I'll see if I have a recipe for it.

Otherwise, lots of the pasta stuff is really good. Joe loves the baked ziti and the lasagna was good too. I think both of those recipes are online.

#4 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:50 PM

can you tell me how the points work??

#5 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Chicago80
            I finally joined WW. I'm doing the online 7 day free trial and so far it seems ok. I have not told my FH that I'm doing WW but I am making him go for bike rides with me in the evening. If he knew I was doing WW he wouldnt want to eat anything I cook. Anyone have good recipes that are man friendly? He wont eat chicken or pork so my options are really limited.
            Ohhhh, you're in the same boat as me! Almost. My FI loves beef, he'll eat chicken & pork, but would rather have steak most of the time.

although I have to say, last night I said I was going to stop at the grocery store to pick up something for dinner and at first he's like get a rotisserie chicken and some of those sides that they sell. Well I'm sure all of you know that those "sides" are loaded with fat & calories as is the rotisserie chicken, so I kind of snottily said, well thats fine for you and hailey but I can't eat it.

so he told me to pick up some fish instead and he would cook it for me. I felt kind of bad for being mean.

#6 Chicago80

Chicago80
            • 80 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 06:12 PM

LOL. Brian thinks he is doing me a favor when he eats chicken and to him any kind of it is healthy including chicken marley (breaded chicken in butter and wine sauce ). Sometimes he is so clueless.

#7 Chicago80

Chicago80
              • 80 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 08:02 AM

Ok... I just had to tell someone! Today was my first weigh in day and I have lost 4lbs!! Im so excited!

#8 amym567

amym567
                • 403 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 09:21 AM

Great job!

I lost 3.5 last week and thought for sure I'd gained!!! Too many nights of eating out!

Amy

#9 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 11:35 AM

congratulations girls!

#10 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
                    • 444 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 09:39 PM

I am joining on Wednesday. So far I'm not too happy about it! I did a "trial run" today and went over my points by at least 3. Oops!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users