Photo

Miriam Gerstein Photography

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kate82

Kate82
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:04 PM

Has anyone used this photographer before? their price is very affordable, but I am not sure of their quality and work. If you have used them before, please speak out and let me know what you think of their work. It would be great if you can post some of the pictures they did for you. thanks!

#2 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
    • 530 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:21 AM

Im not a fan of the work on their site... ask to see an example of an entire wedding or two. the exposure and skin tones were really off.

#3 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
      • Vendor
      • 336 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:08 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kate82
        Has anyone used this photographer before? their price is very affordable, but I am not sure of their quality and work. If you have used them before, please speak out and let me know what you think of their work. It would be great if you can post some of the pictures they did for you. thanks!
        She is very affordable and much better tcomparing with other "affordables" photographers that some of my brides booked. I have worked with her in 2 weddings with happy customers. It was long time ago so I do not have the referrals. Ask her for client references and testimonials.

Best Regards,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users