My Experience with [photog named removed]

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#91 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:35 PM

Morgan i'm glad you blocked her. it just would of been a back and forth thing without her even listening to anything you were trying to tell her. its a waste of your time.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#92 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jess
      oh that is good to know chit chat corner is only viewable by members
      I'm not sure, but I think i've heard that before

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
      Morgan i'm glad you blocked her. it just would of been a back and forth thing without her even listening to anything you were trying to tell her. its a waste of your time.
      yeah, i was hoping that maybe it would get through to her & she'd understand why people complain about her. but, instead I think she will make herself believe that I'm a horrible person and she did nothing wrong.

oh, well I tried. I'm done.

#93 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:44 PM

Yeah she always plays the victim. any rational person would see that 3 people all had pretty much the same complaint about her and there is gotta be some substance to it. But no she thinks she is being innocently accused of things and people.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#94 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:46 PM

Morgan made some incredible arguments to her but she won't get it. She sees it one sided and that's that. It's sad because she could have a thriving business if she'd learn to take some constructive criticism!

#95 Simistar

Simistar
          • 645 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:58 PM

Wow...all this drama makes me kind of worried to honestly review my photog!
            As it is, I'm waiting until we're completely done doing business...
            Yikes!:-)

#96 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:23 PM

the sad thing about this whole ordeal is that it makes people afraid to be honest about vendors and problems that they have had.

Juan Carlos had a negative review where a member wrote about his slow response time, etc and he actually came and read the review and wrote a post apologizing for the problems and thanking the bride for bringing the issues up so he can work on them...no whining or complaining about the negative post...for his post, i will always think that Juan Carlos is a stand up vendor.

that is how vendors should act. there is always room for improvement.

people should not be afraid to post HONEST reviews of their vendors.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#97 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:25 PM

i blocked her on myspace & now she is fighting me on weddingwire. I can't beleive she doesn't know how bad this makes her look.

It is taking the form of a one-act play if you would like to follow along
              Photography by Kristie Reviews & Ratings, Wedding Photography, Arizona - Phoenix and surrounding areas

#98 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,193 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:48 PM

It seems that we always have some drama with vendors when negative reviews are posted. Like someone pointed out, it's all good when the reviews are positive. But 1 negative review & the world comes crashing down! Sigh...

Anyway, I'm thinking that maybe Tammy needs to add something to the vendor rules. I don't know, maybe there should be something that the vendor has to acknowledge like in the instance that something negative is said about them they won't have a COW & threaten legal action against BDW.
                I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that. LOL...But really, since there are vendor rules, I just think that the vendor should be made to agree to all things that could possibly be posted about them here on BDW....whether they are positive or negative.
                Since vendors benefit so greatly from recommendations here on BDW, it only seems fair that they take the good with the bad.

I know it seems like a lot of work & I don't know if that would fly, but I get tired of seeing Tammy & other members get bullied for things like this since BDW is so helpful to all of us.
                What good is it to have a place like BDW if people can't express their honest feelings and have to be afraid of saying how they really feel?

#99 *Lo*

*Lo*
                • 2,993 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:52 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Morgan
                  i blocked her on myspace & now she is fighting me on weddingwire. I can't beleive she doesn't know how bad this makes her look.

It is taking the form of a one-act play if you would like to follow along
                  Photography by Kristie Reviews & Ratings, Wedding Photography, Arizona - Phoenix and surrounding areas
                  OMG Morgan, the one act play is hilarious! Sucks you are dealing with this well after your wedding. I can see why you were hesitant to write anything unflattering at all since it's going to cause so many problems. But thanks for doing that, it is really helpful to others and everyone really appreciates it! :)

#100 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
                  Anyway, I'm thinking that maybe Tammy needs to add something to the vendor rules. I don't know, maybe there should be something that the vendor has to acknowledge like in the instance that something negative is said about them they won't have a COW & threaten legal action against BDW.
                  I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that. LOL...But really, since there are vendor rules, I just think that the vendor should be made to agree to all things that could possibly be posted about them here on BDW....whether they are positive or negative.
                  Since vendors benefit so greatly from recommendations here on BDW, it only seems fair that they take the good with the bad.

I know it seems like a lot of work & I don't know if that would fly, but I get tired of seeing Tammy & other members get bullied for things like this since BDW is so helpful to all of us.

What good is it to have a place like BDW if people can't express their honest feelings and have to be afraid of saying how they really feel?
                  it is actually in the terms of use that they agree to and on the bottom of each page...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users