Sign in to follow this  
showe

DR Here we come!

My fiance and I are just starting the adventure of planning our destination wedding to the DR. We've been engaged since November and I have already planned an entirely different wedding in Wyoming....change of plans!!! We are looking at the Majestic - adults only resort and the Gran Bahia Principe- adults only. Any suggestions which one is better? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!!!

<3Shannon

Well first, congrats on your upcoming wedding. I have no advice on the resorts, but we have a few travel agents on the forum that can probably give you some more details on them. Good luck and happy planning

Hey Shannon! welcome and congratulations on your engagement!! You'll find lots of info on here so that you can compare the two resorts and decide which one works best with you guys. Good luck with planning everything!

Congratulations! Welcome to the forum. You'll find a wealth of information here.

I have been to the Majestic Colonial and it still remains one of the best resorts I have ever been to. There is lots of info on this resort here.

Have fun planning!