Jump to content

Photo

renting ipod speakers


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 krebsler

krebsler
  • Jr. Member
  • 153 posts

    Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:31 PM

    Does anyone know the price for renting speakers for a Dreams reception? I heard it was $200, does this sound right? $200 for the whole night (until 11pm)??

    #2 FutureMrs.S

    FutureMrs.S
    • Newbie
    • 87 posts

      Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:36 PM

      I was quoted $250 for the reception time. I'm going to take a stap in the dark (please correct me if somenoe knows for sure)- but I would bet that if you wanted music during the ceremony (at one location) and music at the reception (a different location) they would charge you twice but that is something I need to claify with Yesica.
      12 FLIGHTS BOOKED
      40 GUESTS BOOKED!

      #3 Erika J

      Erika J

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

        Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:47 PM

        I am not too sure, but I know the $200 pricing is for the past couple of years, and other things have gone up in price (like having lanterns hung), so you may want to check with your WC to get current pricing.

        I agree with Mrs S that you will want to check about the 2 locations.

        #4 AsianBride2B

        AsianBride2B
        • Newbie
        • 40 posts

          Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:46 PM

          Based on Yarai (WC), $200 give you the speakers, but for $250, you get some sort of attachment or amplifier and microphone... we went with $250 just because i heard that the wave crashing can be quite loud and if anyone wants to make speeches - it would be nice if everyone could hear them :)

          #5 krebsler

          krebsler
          • Jr. Member
          • 153 posts

            Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:02 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by AsianBride2B
            Based on Yarai (WC), $200 give you the speakers, but for $250, you get some sort of attachment or amplifier and microphone... we went with $250 just because i heard that the wave crashing can be quite loud and if anyone wants to make speeches - it would be nice if everyone could hear them :)
            Ahh, that is great information! I think we will go with the $250 price as well. Thanks so much!

            #6 Erika J

            Erika J

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

              Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:37 PM

              Thanks for sharing Asian Bride, tis will be helpful, did anyone get if there was a charge for multiple locations, like beach ceremony and then poolside reception, or just $250 for the night?

              #7 krebsler

              krebsler
              • Jr. Member
              • 153 posts

                Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:31 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Erika J
                Thanks for sharing Asian Bride, tis will be helpful, did anyone get if there was a charge for multiple locations, like beach ceremony and then poolside reception, or just $250 for the night?
                Not sure but that is definitely something I can ask when we go to Dreams in two weeks. Any other questions, please let me know and I can address them on our site visit.

                #8 Erika J

                Erika J

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

                  Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:58 PM

                  Awesome, thanks for asking. Will you ask if they have such a thing as a vendor meal for the photog, etc?

                  #9 AsianBride2B

                  AsianBride2B
                  • Newbie
                  • 40 posts

                    Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:41 AM

                    I wish i was going for a site visit as well! :) It would be helpful!

                    Can you find out if the IPOD aplified sound system is compatable with all IPODs? specifically IPOD nanos? If not, then i will have a problem...I've asked Yarai (WC) but didn't get a straight answer... THank you!!

                    #10 unikphoto

                    unikphoto
                    • Vendor
                    • 87 posts

                      Posted 21 March 2009 - 03:49 PM

                      $200 sounds about the right quote, but better make sure with hotel WC, just in case.
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Erika J
                      I am not too sure, but I know the $200 pricing is for the past couple of years, and other things have gone up in price (like having lanterns hung), so you may want to check with your WC to get current pricing.

                      I agree with Mrs S that you will want to check about the 2 locations.





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users