Photo

Documents gone.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 blurt

blurt
  • 105 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:15 AM

Hi all, my documents are now gone and I am getting really excited. Just over 3 months to go. I get my dress the end of March after the seamstress has sown over 50 cystals on. All that we have left to do ( I hope) is get the rings and my FI suit. Just a quick question do you get any acknowledgement to say they have recieved them ?

#2 sarah.cullen

sarah.cullen
    • 90 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:32 PM

Hi Blurt, glad to hear everything is going well for you, yes you do get a reply but be prepared not to hear anything from Chandlyn for at least 2-3 weeks, I was panicking as I knew my docs had arrived at ROR but hadn't heard anything from her so I was sending her crazy emails asking her to confirm she had them in her office?!? She mustve thought I was a right hysterical mare....LOL?!

Will post my review when we return....only 3 weeks tomorrow we fly out.....Can't wait!!!

Sarah x

#3 kitty_kat_uk

kitty_kat_uk
      • 170 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 06:03 AM

its really exciting now!! My dress has crystals on it too, pick mine up a couple of days before we go - which is 23 days away. Hope I've done everything!

#4 Jamaicabride409

Jamaicabride409
        • 44 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:39 PM

I sent Chandlyn an e-mail to let her know that i have sent the documents and she replied back the same day letting me know she would e-mail me back when she received them. I tracked the package online and saw that it did arrive and was signed for but did not hear from her even after a week of them arriving so I sent a nice e-mail again letting her know that I saw taht they were signed for and i just wanted to confirm she had them and everything was ok and she e-mail me back later that day saying everything was fine! :) So exciting!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users