Photo

hopefully getting married in Negril

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 futurerana

futurerana
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:09 PM

Hi, I am new and am hoping to get married just the two of us at either Tensing Pen or the Caves or wherever in Negril, Jamaica. Still haven't made a complete decision or booked and am still trying to convince fiance that we really deserve something this special...After all we are saving money not having a big wedding.
    My main reason for joining this forum is because it will be just the two of us and I am not sure how that will work. All the pictures info I have seen about destination weddings seem to be ones with lots of guests. I was concerned that it would be awkward and wondering how dressy I should and could get without it being ridiculous. I like the "destination dresses" but they still seem like they may be a little too formal still. Though I would love it. And what about a veil. And feedback on this or pictures even would be awesome. My fiance also is wondering and I would like to relay info and still be honest..It would be easier to convince him if this is common...I am getting great freedback on trip advisor too but figured since this is a "wedding forum" i might get even more feedback. I appreciate all the help. I don't know anyone who has done this and have always dreamed about it. Thanks so much.

#2 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:55 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#3 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
      • 2,424 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:53 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!

#4 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:28 AM

to the forum and CONGRATS!!!

#5 KatelynMarie123

KatelynMarie123
          • 66 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:33 AM

Congratulations to you and your fiance. I'm sure there are lots of past brides that can help you with all of your questions.

#6 Cassie

Cassie
            • 5,341 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:28 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of great info here.
              Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#7 Sascha Gluck Photography

Sascha Gluck Photography

Insiders

• Insiders
              • 1,538 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:11 PM

Hi, welcome to the Forum and good luck with everything....

#8 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
                • 4,853 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:02 AM

Congrats and welcome!

Best wishes,
                  Tod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users