• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Ayita

Ayita
  • 861 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lgarner83
    AWESOME !! Just what I need for my backless, low-plunge dress !!!!

Now, how does the one with front closure work with low plunge I'm not sure ? (They say it in the descriptive though).

Did you try any ? If so which one would you recommmend ?

#12 Ayita

Ayita
    • 861 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:31 PM

They are not available any longer ! I tried to order and nope !

#13 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by katken
        Ok, I know this sounds crazy but duck tape will do the trick!

You simply bend over at the waist, take duck tape from the left side of your boob (literally stick it almost under your armpit) and pull it tight all the way across the bottom of your boobs to the other side.

This gives you incredible lift. You may have to put some padding where the duck tape is since everything is pushed up and it will be a little more flat at the bottom of your boobs.

You will have great lift though! This works everytime!
        exactly what I was getting ready to say, most people tape their boobs to look like that, I did it once for my halloween costume!

#14 lgarner83

lgarner83
        • 530 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:48 PM

the front closure one looks good to me too...I haven't tried any of them but it looks like you put the adhesive under each boob then tape them together so that they are pushed up and together, know what I mean? That's what it looks like form the pic though. We don't have VS here in Canada so I think I might have to make a trip down to Michigan to check them out!

#15 lgarner83

lgarner83
          • 530 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:49 PM

oh no! Go into the store and see what they have to offer...maybe they have something newer and better :)

#16 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:45 PM

I get my gel inserts from Dillard's for around $20! With a good bra & the right shirt they make my barely-B's go to va-va-voom C's! Seriously, I bet a lot of people would be shocked to know how my boobs REALLY look ~ LOL!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#17 katken

katken
              • 268 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MsShelley
                exactly what I was getting ready to say, most people tape their boobs to look like that, I did it once for my halloween costume!
                Only thing I forgot to mention is that although you will look very perky in your dress, your boobs will look down right scary with no clothes covering the duck tape. So you may want to take your dress off in private and slip into your wedding night unmentionables without your new hubby watching! Otherwise he might be very scared at the sight! LOL

I'm telling you this works better than any bra or gel inserts or anything. It's an old pageant trick that's awesome!

#18 DWbride09

DWbride09
                • 171 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:36 AM

OMG thanks guys!!
                  I'm going to practice the duck tape and see if it works! Does it leave a mark or glue when you take it off?

#19 Christi

Christi
                  • 1,905 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

have you tried the wonder bra....it's been around forever and i recently got on board and i was so wowed that i finally had boobs that i bought 3!

#20 katken

katken
                    • 268 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:05 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DWbride09
                      OMG thanks guys!!
                      I'm going to practice the duck tape and see if it works! Does it leave a mark or glue when you take it off?
                      Sometimes the duck tape does leave a little residue. Baby oil on a cotton ball will take it off really easily. I would totally practice before and enjoy the cleavage for your bach. party or shower! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users