Sign in to follow this  
Jess

Pinata at my wedding??

Hey Guys,

So I have to say the pinata was a hit!!! We did have a great group (48 guests, 90% under 35), so the atmosphere was great. The wedding coordinators hung up my custom pinata (which was hilarious), and we bashed it to open up the candy table (dessert). We did this instead of cutting the cake, and really this was great fun for everyone. Here are some pics!

Click the image to open in full size.

I would suggest it if you have a fun group of people, it really did go over so well!

Hey Edssbride09,

That looks like such a fun time! Did you friend give you the details on who she got the pinata from in mexico?

We were talking about having a pinata too! I'm glad others have tried it already and it's turned out to be a good time. We have a party crowd so I'm sure it will go over great! I think we are just going to pick one up when we get to Mexico, so much easier than transporting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H&F View Post
Hey Edssbride09,

That looks like such a fun time! Did you friend give you the details on who she got the pinata from in mexico?
Sorry, forgot to reply to this! She got it from a woman in Cozumel, I am not sure that will help you out much though, if i get more info I will post it here!