Photo

Beer Pong -- In the Pool!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 DGG

DGG
  • 275 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:16 AM

I got this for my little brother for Xmas and he loved it - he already said he's bringing it to our wedding :).

#22 happygilmore

happygilmore
    • 576 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:22 PM

Just had to say that the company we used for the Beer pong...well we ordered on march 1st and we already have it...it came a yesterday! Now that is fast!

#23 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:56 PM

i bought it too, as well as some cheap goggles for the kids we have coming. i like that you can use paypal to pay. good to hear they ship quickly!

so many of us are buying it that i just wanted to point out i've seen it on ebay as well for just about the same price.

#24 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:32 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by happygilmore
          Just had to say that the company we used for the Beer pong...well we ordered on march 1st and we already have it...it came a yesterday! Now that is fast!
          Bummer I haven't gotten mine yet but I am sure it will be here soon.

#25 drtracy

drtracy
          • 436 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:25 PM

Okay, so I just bought this at the mall. Spencers has them for $15 but they don't include the ping pong balls. Fortunately, we have a bunch from our normal beer pong set. Woot!

#26 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:49 PM

i just had a kinda gross thought ... good thing i'll be drunk ...

it's a public pool at the resort, and the ball is certainly going to fall into the pool water a lot, and THEN land in a beer that you have to drink ... um, ew.

and then besides, do you risk drinking some unfiltered mexican water that way? can you say montezuma's revenge?

#27 drtracy

drtracy
              • 436 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:53 PM

Ha, the amount of chlorine that is in the water is enough to kill just about anything. Add in the alcohol from the beer and all should be good.
                I'm more worried about the fact that a lot of people probably pee in the pools there (um.. hello, there's a bar IN the water) than the Mexican water. Good thing urine is sterile....

#28 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:02 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by drtracy
                  Ha, the amount of chlorine that is in the water is enough to kill just about anything. Add in the alcohol from the beer and all should be good.
                  I'm more worried about the fact that a lot of people probably pee in the pools there (um.. hello, there's a bar IN the water) than the Mexican water. Good thing urine is sterile....
                  haha SEE? that's totally what i'm talking about! ewwwwwww!

i was also thinking that it's possible that the resort pool actually might not be chlorinated ... on cruise ships they just use salt water.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users