Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#621 akua420

akua420
  • 301 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:12 PM

Maybe you could do a kids beauty kit, is she a girly girl?  You could do some nail polish, lip balm, hair ties, that sort of thing?  I know my niece is crazy for everything girly but it depends on the girl.  I'm not going to lie, Im a little jealous beacuse I want to make a kids one but no kids are coming! 

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#622 Dilara

Dilara
    • 233 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:59 PM

I'm in the same boat! Most of our friends that are coming are married with kids so we chose a family resort... yet none of them are bringing their kids :(

#623 akua420

akua420
      • 301 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by Dilara 

I'm in the same boat! Most of our friends that are coming are married with kids so we chose a family resort... yet none of them are bringing their kids :(

I know!  Its so frustrating beacuse there were a lot of adults only I liked, but I didn't choose them beacuse I didn't want to leave people out, turns out it didn't matter! Oh well, thats how it goes. 

#624 AshleyL

AshleyL
        • 263 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:18 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by akua420 

Maybe you could do a kids beauty kit, is she a girly girl?  You could do some nail polish, lip balm, hair ties, that sort of thing?  I know my niece is crazy for everything girly but it depends on the girl.  I'm not going to lie, Im a little jealous beacuse I want to make a kids one but no kids are coming! 

Good idea for the other girl that age that is coming, but my cousin is not a girly girl at all! She likes quadding, skateboarding, and soccer. The bridesmaid dress she will be wearing will be the first time I have seen this kid in a dress since she was 4. Lol.
          Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#625 cindyklassen123

cindyklassen123
          • 40 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:32 AM

I found the best prices for my Imodium, and Advil and whatnot, at Costco - It was 9.00 for 50, 1 pack advils. and for the imodium, is was 13.00 for 36, 2 packs.

#626 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:04 AM

anyone have any ideas where i could find turquoise bandanas???? or do you think i'd be better off just going to fabricland and making my own??

i want to give everyone one to tie on their luggage to make things easy for the entire group at the airport

#627 akua420

akua420
              • 301 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:15 AM

Great news Canadian Ladies.  I have been searching for the cheapest Aloe, I'm going to put them in smaller containers and put a label on the.  And I went to shoppers at lunch./  They have 470ml bottles on sale for 3.99!   Cheapest I have found anywhere, so if you need to find aloe go there!

Originally Posted by Lua 

anyone have any ideas where i could find turquoise bandanas???? or do you think i'd be better off just going to fabricland and making my own??

i want to give everyone one to tie on their luggage to make things easy for the entire group at the airport

That sounds so cute!  I haven't found bandanas anywhere but the dollar store and even then they didn't have much selection.  I was hunting for them to put around my dogs neck, haha.  You'd probably be better off making your own, and it would be so much cheaper that way. 

#628 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:55 AM

yeah, maybe i'll just go check out fabricland.

my mom had told me once how she always likes to attach a bandana to her suitcase when she travels to make it easier to spot.  so i figured, since turquoise is my wedding colour anyway, bright turquoise bandana's on the entire group's luggage will make everyone's easy to find at airports. :)  I'm thinking of doing an iron-on of our wedding logo as well

#629 meldal101010

meldal101010
                  • 444 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:11 PM

I found cute luggage tags at Dollarama yesterday. They come in bright colors ($1.25) & have cute sayings like:

No, Its not yours!

I'm a mess on the inside

Not Your Bag!

Hands Off!

Put it back, it's mine!

Stop, I wanna get off

Are we there yet?

Thanks for the Costco med tip...I've been scouring the city for Advil packs...

#630 akua420

akua420
                    • 301 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:12 PM

Lua - Thats a great idea!  Or if an iron-on doesn't work you can see about getting fabric labels done that you can just iron on?  I don't know where to get them but I know my mom has some in her sewing kit. My parents do the same thing with their luggage, and I shuold beacuse I always find myself trying to grab suitcases that aren't mine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users