Sign in to follow this  
seaprincess

Seapincess' (Lindsay) Pro-pics by PhotoSouvenir 01.28.09 (PIC HEAVY)

Lindsay you are sooo gorgeous! You're pics are amazing, and I owe you a big thanks b/c I'm TOTALLY doing my hair the way you did yours!

Beautiful shots, thank you for posting them :)

Thanks ladies! I was super pleased with our photos when I got them back! All your compliments made me blush... embarrest.gif but I appreciate them so thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashey063009 View Post
Lindsay you are sooo gorgeous! You're pics are amazing, and I owe you a big thanks b/c I'm TOTALLY doing my hair the way you did yours!

Beautiful shots, thank you for posting them :)

Aw, Ashley I'm glad I was able to help you decide! My hair inspiration was from an Eva Longoria pic from one of the award ceremonies. It was executed by one of my BM's/hair stylists. Piece of advice - consider clip in extensions for volume... I have long hair already, but she added a bunch of clip-in extensions b/c my hair is finer than that style would support. Also, she used a Swarskof product called "dust it" to make sure they were held it really well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaprincess View Post
Piece of advice - consider clip in extensions for volume... I have long hair already, but she added a bunch of clip-in extensions b/c my hair is finer than that style would support. Also, she used a Swarskof product called "dust it" to make sure they were held it really well.

Thanks Lindsay! I will definitely, definitely do that! You are so lucky that you had a BM that could double as a hairstylist. My MOH is going to attempt it... so I'll give her the heads up about the "dust it." Thanks a million, you are such a doll!