Photo

Reception Location--Clubhotel

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ashley173

ashley173
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:33 PM

Did any of you get married at RIU Negril Clubhotel? If so, did any of you have your reception at Sir Andrews or Shadows? Can you provide me w/any info. about either. I am getting married in less than 3 months and need to select a reception location. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

#2 inunez

inunez
    • 172 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 05:28 PM

i wish i could help you. i'm getting married there in August, but don't know what any of them look like. i do have menu options though if you want that. have you been in touch with the WC Dionne?

#3 pearlygirl

pearlygirl
      • 97 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:32 PM

We had our dinner at the Steakhouse, which I believe is called Shadows. It was on the second level. The meal, cocktails and cake were served at our table, however, the soup and salad are served buffet style on the main level.

The Steakhouse is an open-air restaurant, so there is no air conditioning. Our dinner was at 7pm so it had cooled off pretty well by then... no problems with the heat or being too hot. The meal was wonderful, most people opted for the steak, which was really good. I had the combination platter which had steak, chicken, shrimp and some sausage thing. I didn't eat the sausage thing, but the rest was delicious. They served champagne at dinner and cake was served shortly thereafter. Another thing is that the restrooms are located on the main level which wasn't any inconvenience to us, but just an FYI.

We didn't even go into Sir Andrews so I can't comment on that restaurant, sorry!

#4 ashley173

ashley173
        • 16 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:16 PM

Inunez,

Would you be able to send me the meal options? I would greatly appreciate it? Thanks!

#5 inunez

inunez
          • 172 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ashley173
            Inunez,

Would you be able to send me the meal options? I would greatly appreciate it? Thanks!
            sure, whats your email address?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users