Calling all Paradisus Punta Cana Brides - PLEASE HELP!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jdls1114

• 6 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:25 PM

Hi Ladies..

I am new to this site and trying to get help and ideas for my wedding this November. We are narrowing down our location and are very interested in the Paradisus Punta Cana.

I emailed them 4 days ago to get more information on their wedding packages and haven't heard back.

..Is anyone out there having more success?? Please Help!

#2 JOSIE

• 1,792 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:21 PM

Hi Jess,

I have some information on their wedding packages, what exactly are you looking for? Let me know!

#3 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:25 PM

Hi Jess. I got married at the Palma Real but i think some of the info i have might have the PPC info on there too. Did you see the romance department's website Caribbean Resorts for Romance - Romance by Paradisus I think they have all the packages for the resorts on there.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#4 jarauz

• 251 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:00 AM

Hello Jess,

I'm also a Paradisus bride. I was just there in January to see the resort and start the planning. Let me start off by saying the wedding planners are the best ever. If you have any questions please let me know, I'm happy to share with you any helpful information plus I have pics from when I was there in January.

You can contact Teresa, she is one of the planners, she's the best ever...Tell her Jessica gave you her contact info.....

Happy Planning

Jessica Arauz

#5 eden&kevin

• 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:02 PM

Hi Jess! I'm not sure if you have gotten a hold of anyone from the Paradisus Punta Cana but just wanted to let you know that I just got done setting my date there for April of next year! And my advice is to e-mail Teresa if you haven't already, she is AMAZING!! Happy planning!

#6 jdls1114

• 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:21 PM

Thanks everyone!

One of the other WC emailed me, her name is Inoska. She has been very helpful and apologized for not getting back to me sooner.. She should be sending me a contract soon...I am so glad that part is over!

Happy Planning!

#7 foxytv

• VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:01 PM

Jess - You are going to LOVE PPC!!!! It was absolutely spectacular! We are going back next year with lots of our guests who have been raving about it for another trip!

#8 Wendy1986

• 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:21 PM

I just got my contract on Thursday... It probably took about 3 days for them to get back to me the first time but since then it has been smooth sailing! My date is in March 2010.

#9 Fonte

• 15 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:46 PM

Do anyone know if Paradisus Punta Cana allows kids to stay and eat free if they are under a ceratin age?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users