Sign in to follow this  
jdls1114

Calling all Paradisus Punta Cana Brides - PLEASE HELP!

Hi Ladies..

I am new to this site and trying to get help and ideas for my wedding this November. We are narrowing down our location and are very interested in the Paradisus Punta Cana.

I emailed them 4 days ago to get more information on their wedding packages and haven't heard back.

romance.ppc@solmelia.com

..Is anyone out there having more success?? Please Help!

Thank-you!!

~Jess

Hello Jess,

I'm also a Paradisus bride. I was just there in January to see the resort and start the planning. Let me start off by saying the wedding planners are the best ever. If you have any questions please let me know, I'm happy to share with you any helpful information plus I have pics from when I was there in January.

You can contact Teresa, she is one of the planners, she's the best ever...Tell her Jessica gave you her contact info.....

teresa.calcos@romancebyparadisus.net

Happy Planning

Jessica Arauz

Hi Jess! I'm not sure if you have gotten a hold of anyone from the Paradisus Punta Cana but just wanted to let you know that I just got done setting my date there for April of next year! And my advice is to e-mail Teresa if you haven't already, she is AMAZING!! Happy planning!

Thanks everyone!

One of the other WC emailed me, her name is Inoska. She has been very helpful and apologized for not getting back to me sooner.. She should be sending me a contract soon...I am so glad that part is over!

Happy Planning!

Jess

Jess - You are going to LOVE PPC!!!! It was absolutely spectacular! We are going back next year with lots of our guests who have been raving about it for another trip!

I just got my contract on Thursday... It probably took about 3 days for them to get back to me the first time but since then it has been smooth sailing! My date is in March 2010.