Photo

Gift for Dad

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rhonda

Rhonda
  • 270 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:46 PM

I'm trying to come up with a good gift that I can give my Dad as a thank you for the wedding. My FI and I are going to treat my parents to a romantic breakfast in bed the day after the wedding and then I'm planning on getting my mom something special since she's been so helpful this entire planning process. But, I really want to give my Dad something too...any ideas

This may sound corny, but, I was thinking about giving him a tie with his initials embroidered and then maybe a little quote or something.
    I can't think of anything else. I've looked on line and I think a lot of the gifts seem so generic. Help! :)

#2 merocket59

merocket59
    • 937 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:44 PM

I like the tie idea and what about a photo book of pics with you and him through the years?

#3 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by merocket59
        I like the tie idea and what about a photo book of pics with you and him through the years?
        In the theme of what merocket suggested; I think that this is such a nice idea.
        You can put a pic of the two of you when you were a child and then after the wedding give him a beautiful pic of the two of you at the wedding to put in the frame.
        Customizable Frame for Parents, Grandparents or Special Friends - Exclusively Weddings

#4 Rhonda

Rhonda
        • 270 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

Thanks for your suggestions!
          I was actually planning on doing the photobook for my mom. But, maybe now, I'll do the frame for my Dad too.
          I appreciate your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users