Bunch of stuff for sale...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Lizzy

Lizzy
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:14 PM

Thanks Christine for doing that...we shall wait and see
    For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#22 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:09 PM

Guys, Melissa replied to me on facebook. She still has the 8 table runners and said to make her an offer. Is there anything you want me to ask/tell her?

#23 Lizzy

Lizzy
      • 501 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:55 PM

Jules, would you ask her about the bags?
        Thanx
        For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

#24 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lizzy
          Jules, would you ask her about the bags?
          Thanx
          How many do you want, etc. I will ask her now for you, just let me know what to ask her.

#25 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Julesr
            Guys, Melissa replied to me on facebook. She still has the 8 table runners and said to make her an offer. Is there anything you want me to ask/tell her?
            I would lvoe the table runners, but I don't have any idea what she paid/and or wants for them!

#26 playagirl

playagirl
            • 51 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:45 AM

Would you be able to ask her how many bags she has left and how much she will sell them for?

Thanks

#27 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:16 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by beachbride
                I would lvoe the table runners, but I don't have any idea what she paid/and or wants for them!
                Shelley, she has 8 table runners, not sure how many you need. She said she paid $4 each for them, so make her an offer.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by playagirl
                Would you be able to ask her how many bags she has left and how much she will sell them for?

Thanks
                I asked her just now about the bags, so I will let you know when she gets back to me.

#28 playagirl

playagirl
                • 51 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:26 AM

Great, thanks Julie.

#29 Lizzy

Lizzy
                  • 501 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:22 PM

Jules, sorry I was off the forum when you posted. I was actually checking on the bags and thinking about carlymcmullen. She is using the hibiscus as a main element in her wedding. I thought I would tell her about them if they are still available.
                    Thanks for checking!
                    PS: has carly been online lately?

#30 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:27 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lizzy
                      Jules, sorry I was off the forum when you posted. I was actually checking on the bags and thinking about carlymcmullen. She is using the hibiscus as a main element in her wedding. I thought I would tell her about them if they are still available.
                      Thanks for checking!
                      PS: has carly been online lately?
                      Aww, Lizzy, thanks for thinking of me! My sister and I actually went out over the weekend and bought fabric (a white with pink hibiscus and then another natural with pink, orange and blue hibiscus) and we are going to MAKE our OOT bags ourselves. We may be biting off more then we can chew with all the crap we think we are making, but plenty of time to fix that if need be. But it's nice to know that you thought of me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users