Getting Married In a Destination Double wedding

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 jilligirl

• 20 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:53 PM

Hey My name is Jillian, my fiance and I have been engaged for two years and we have finally planning our wedding. We will be getting married January 2010 ( tentative date) at the Dreams Tulum resort in the Mayan Riviera. My friend is also getting married in the same week because we are eachothers bridesmaids... A double Shot at Love ... I am excited to learn a lot from everyone on here .. what a great forum!

#2 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:58 PM

Welcome to the forum!!
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#3 jonrennie

• 126 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:12 PM

That sounds like such a blast! I guess you two can compete to see who gets the best photos :P

#4 jilligirl

• 20 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:55 PM

We are excited because we think it is so funny to tell people we are having a double wedding, some brides may not be okay with sharing their day/week. It has now become hilarious to see how much double stuff we can do. We are having our stagette(s) together and have actually picked out the same invitations, we are just going to send out one invite with both our names on it to the mutual friends we are inviting. We actually both decided on green for our wedding theme without meaning to. It is actually a lot of fun planning with someone who is just as excited as you are. We are having invitation making parties and dress shopping together! I had to remove my dad from my my 5 so it was free for me to call her because we are updating each other on things a couple times a day :P

#5 jilligirl

• 20 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:11 AM

We have been friends since high school and we once lived together and shared bunk beds so a double wedding just seemed right, plus its easier for our friends to only make one trip in a year instead of two!

#6 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:13 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#7 Geralyn

• 2,677 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:36 AM

wow sounds like it will be so much fun! Happy planning!

#8 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:57 AM

The wedding and the planning process sounds like a lot of fun. Best wishes to you both. You will find this site loaded with ideas.

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#9 BillysBride

• 1,255 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:49 AM

How cute! Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast and this will be a nice way of cutting down on confusion and expense for your guests! Congrats and welcome!

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                    http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#10 jonrennie

• 126 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:49 AM

Cost effective and it sounds crazy fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users