Sign in to follow this  
ebredhawk

Newbie in Punta Cana

Welcome and congratulations on your Valentine's Engagement!!! That must have been so much fun!!!

As for Punta Cana... gorgeous. And there are a lot of Dreams brides on this forum so you should do a search (in the upper right hand corner) and start planning your dream wedding!! :)

Hello and Congratulations! We are getting married at Dreams Punta Cana in June. We have been in touch with the WC a couple of times. It takes awhile to hear back from her, especially if you email during the weekend but she has always gotten back to us and answered any of our questions. Good luck!

Congrats on your recent engagement! You'll find lots of great ideas and sources on this forum to help with your 2010 wedding plans! Best of luck and please let any of us know how we can help!

Congrats and Welcome. I'm thinking about Dreams La Romana. I emailed the WC a few days ago, and still no response. Lets hope they email us both soon!

hi sarah! i finally did hear back from a WC! i actually filled out the form online and then emailed one of the WCs directly and she said the form doesn't always come through. if you haven't emailed them directly i definitely recommend doing that just to make sure! also, have you checked out the forums on the dreams resort website? there is a TON of information specific to the resorts there and always someone there to answer questions!