How soon after your wedding did you get pregnant?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 foxytv

• VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:16 PM

We are still TTC. April will be our 1-year anniversary. Have been actively TTC since this past September. Hoping and praying we get pregnant soon!!!

#22 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:46 PM

I think we are going to wait 2 years after we get married to start TTC. Neither one of us want to raise a family in NYC, so we're going to continue to live here and work, then move back to TX when we've saved money, buy a house and ready to have lots of babies. I can't wait for kids, but I'm also really looking forward to our "just us" time for a couple years.

#23 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:46 PM

I am nearing the 30 mark, and DH just turned 30... we want to start a family, but think that waiting till the fall of 09 to revisit the concept is a good plan. We hope to have small socks as Christmas presents for all of our family.

#24 Christine

• VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:24 PM

we got pregnant about two months after the wedding, we weren't really trying but we weren't NOT trying. We too had lived together for quite sometime and I think starting a family was just a matter of time.
        I have to agree with the other girls, wait until you are done with school, my hubby is in grad school and having a new baby and hubby in grad school can be incredibly stressful.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users