Sign in to follow this  
August2010Bride

How soon after your wedding did you get pregnant?

We are still TTC. April will be our 1-year anniversary. Have been actively TTC since this past September. Hoping and praying we get pregnant soon!!!

I think we are going to wait 2 years after we get married to start TTC. Neither one of us want to raise a family in NYC, so we're going to continue to live here and work, then move back to TX when we've saved money, buy a house and ready to have lots of babies. I can't wait for kids, but I'm also really looking forward to our "just us" time for a couple years.

I am nearing the 30 mark, and DH just turned 30... we want to start a family, but think that waiting till the fall of 09 to revisit the concept is a good plan. We hope to have small socks as Christmas presents for all of our family.

we got pregnant about two months after the wedding, we weren't really trying but we weren't NOT trying. We too had lived together for quite sometime and I think starting a family was just a matter of time.

I have to agree with the other girls, wait until you are done with school, my hubby is in grad school and having a new baby and hubby in grad school can be incredibly stressful.