panther
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:18 PM

Congrats, great couple of pics!

#12 nikkib

nikkib
    • 65 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:56 PM

Great Review. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time. Congratulations!

#13 MoKe0506

MoKe0506
      • 81 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 02:03 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jen&tyler
        We went with the free package.
        We paid for the white runner, white chairs, appetizers, steel drum band, dj and seagrape bar. The weather was great! It was a little cloudy but sunny. My photographer said that it's better for pics if there are some clouds. I heard that it has rained alot in ocho rios lately. When I was there it ony rained 1 day out of 14. So I guess we were lucky..
        Jen,
        Congratulations!! I can't wait to see your pics!! How much were the white chairs? How was the reception at seagrape? Noisy?

#14 Jamaicabride409

Jamaicabride409
        • 44 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:12 PM

Thank you for the relaxed review, my FI and I are both relaxed and are going into this with the "no problem mon" attitude, we are also getting married at 11am and I am glad you had an easy experience with you hair! Congrats!

#15 jen&tyler

jen&tyler
          • 40 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:03 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MoKe0506
            Jen,
            Congratulations!! I can't wait to see your pics!! How much were the white chairs? How was the reception at seagrape? Noisy?
            The white chairs were I think around $7 each; I know that I decided on those in comparison to the chair covers which were quite a bit more ( I can't remember how much). If you have a smaller group the chair covers would probably be reasonable. My group was 43 ppl and it just seemed too much for chairs.
            The reception at seagrape was awesome! It was so much fun; I didn't want the night to end. It wasn't noisy; we could not hear the nightly entertainment. Only the music from the DJ. We had a bonfire and everyone danced the whole night.
            I'm just getting my pictures from my photographer. I will post them sometime this week or next week. THere are some of the reception at mammee bay and at seagrape.

#16 tmemise

tmemise
            • 135 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 05:04 PM

Congrats! looking forward to the pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users