Photo

Jamaica wedding FEB-08

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:33 PM

Your ring is so beautiful. About 5 years ago I was dating a different person and we walked by a store that had a yellow diamond in the window, I had to go see it up close, it was a 5 carat center stone with a one carat trinity cut white diamond on either side but OMG it was stunning. Yeah well that was a dream ring, we would be living out of our car to afford a ring that big.. lol.. but ever since then I LOVE yellow diamonds. your a lucky girl.

#22 kay726

kay726
    • 218 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:24 AM

Congratulations!! Some of my guests are staying at Beaches Boscobel for my wedding on Saturday so I will check everything out and take some pictures. I hear it is wonderful though. If I forget to post them , please email me at kay726@aol.com.

#23 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kay726
        Congratulations!! Some of my guests are staying at Beaches Boscobel for my wedding on Saturday so I will check everything out and take some pictures. I hear it is wonderful though. If I forget to post them , please email me at kay726@aol.com.
        Wow! Your wedding is really coming up!!! Have a WONDERFUL time; can't wait to hear how it all went!!! (If you stop by the Riu, make sure to take some pics there too! )
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#24 kay726

kay726
        • 218 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by hln321
          Wow! Your wedding is really coming up!!! Have a WONDERFUL time; can't wait to hear how it all went!!! (If you stop by the Riu, make sure to take some pics there too! )
          Thanks so much!! I will defiantely try to get to RIU since it is right next door to Sandals Dunns River.

#25 ndiege

ndiege
          • 14 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 08:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by hln321
            oh, and I live VERY close to you!!! I'm in Montgomery County! With so many Philly area members we should really consider planning a get together sometime!
            cool. i am a transplanted Philly native myself.
            Tiffany & Garrett, Spring 2008

#26 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:08 PM

Carly
              that ring is OMG. I couldnt stop looking at it. you are a lucky woman

#27 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 12:34 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LadyP
                Carly
                that ring is OMG. I couldnt stop looking at it. you are a lucky woman
                Awesome! thanks, I feel the same way about it, but it is nice to know when others agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users