Photo

Riu Negril Weddings

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 baj

baj
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:32 PM

Hi, any 2009 reviews or wedding Pics for Riu Negril or RTB please?

still in the planing stages and undecided on which Riu for a March 2010 wedding but hopeing to sort it by the end of March.

Thanks
    UK BTB

#2 bo__1

bo__1
    • 5 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:57 AM

Hi,
      Check out wedding review from pearlygirl. She was married on Feb 3/09. She got married at RIU Negril and posted a great review. some pics are there as well...

I am getting married there in a few weeks as well and will definitely post something when we get back.

#3 baj

baj
      • 1,555 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by bo__1
        Hi,
        Check out wedding review from pearlygirl. She was married on Feb 3/09. She got married at RIU Negril and posted a great review. some pics are there as well...

I am getting married there in a few weeks as well and will definitely post something when we get back.
        Hi thanks I have checked out the wedding review and pictures and it looks really lovely, so will hopefully be booking wedding there for 2010 and look forward to your review and pictures.

wishing you all the best for your wedding in a few weeks time.

#4 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by bo__1
          Hi,

Oh I can't wait to see your pics and hear your reviews! We're planning our wedding there for next Jan. Good luck on the big day! :)

#5 lyeung830

lyeung830
          • 26 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:07 AM

Hi I'm new to this forum and was looking into the Riu Negril. Can someone tell me how to find the wedding review from pearlygirl? Thanks!

#6 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:46 PM

Here's a few reviews that I found...

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35967

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t37021

You'll get great information from these two ladies. Enjoy the reviews and pics!!

#7 lyeung830

lyeung830
              • 26 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:07 PM

Thank you so much! Good luck with your planning! I'm actually planning a site visit next week as I'll be in Jamaica for a friends wedding. I'll try and take a lot of pics so I can share with you all.

#8 baj

baj
                • 1,555 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:31 AM

Thanks, Lyeung830 that would be great, have a great time and I look forward to seeing your pics when you return.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users