Sign in to follow this  
calchik

Latest Addiction Foods

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdanelle View Post
You girls are making me hungry!
My latest addiction has been edamame and sugar snap peas... again, not together... haha Amanda!
Sooo good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Ohhh, edamame! I love that!
What is edamame?? I've never heard of that!!

It's an appetizer served in Japanese restaurants. I think it's soy beans, but still in the pod. They boil them in salt water and then sprinkle with salt, and you jsut kinda suck the bean out, but while getting th salt from the outside. Yummmmmmmmmm.

Suprisingly there are ALOT of people that have'nt heard of edamame i find! I buy them in the steam packages that you microwave and keep them in the fridge for snacks throughout the week, its so yummy and much better for you than the alternative snacks! very addicting!

You definately should! i love japanese food in general!

Another yummy japanese food is the egg rolls wraped in the soft rice paper. They call them crystal rolls where i get them... i think they might be the same as spring rolls? They're served with the peanut sauce for dipping and they have shrimp inside of them! yummm! I could just eat appetizers all day and be good I think! lol

Lately, I've been craving chips and salsa (i prefer homemade) and I seriously eat this for dinner every night! I crave a sausage biscuit every morning from McDonald's but I try not to eat give in. I've been buying one 2 or 3 times a month since I've been pregnant, so that's not too bad.

I'm sure in the next few days I'll develop a new craving and become obsessed with it....