• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nmurch

• 396 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:09 AM

! so i'm trying to accomplish some of my "STD" just to starting thinking
    about what i like.. so i found a wonderful template by Alyee

DIY: Boarding Pass Invitation / Save The Date - Aylee Bits

But when i dl'ed on my comp, on the template under where it says "staple here" & where it says like add text here, where i want to put like Tyler & Nicole.. the text is not centered and it overlaps the "staple here" and i dont know what i'm doing wrong, i THOUGHT i was pretty crafty to start out like i scrap book everyday.. and cross stitch and everything and make home made cards! but something so simple, it's just not working, can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

! i cant wait to hear if anyone can help me .. i'm such a tool! nothing wants to work! lol!

jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#2 Positanobride10

• 205 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:09 PM

I am using the same template and that part was troublesome for me. I got frustrated and simply deleted it. If anyone else knows how to manipulate it, let me know.

#3 zethers

• 135 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:21 PM

Hello Ladies, I downloaded the templates and was able to manipulate them ok. Feel free to PM me and maybe I can help you out. Or you can look me up on AOL messanger, "zethers"

#4 boscobel

• VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:31 PM

I downloaded them (a looooooooong time ago) and don't remember having issues. It might be the way your margins are set, or perhaps your font?

If they are giving you issues though, you can always try to download someones templates from on here, check this thread - http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22754

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users