Jump to content

Notice: The site will be offline this Saturday evening (4/21/18) for a major software update. Thank you in advance for your patience while upgrade to a new-improved version of BDW.

ROR Wedding Feb 2010

  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 ~*Lisa*~

  • Sr. Member
  • 2,287 posts

    Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:25 PM

    Originally Posted by HilaryDale
    I'm waiting to.........we've decided to go with ROR instead of BRB!!!

    So excited! Now if I can just get some prices it would be fantastic. Trip prices aren't even up on websites yet.......

    We are looking to book the first week of Jan 2-9 for our Wedding :-)
    That's the same week as us, except that we're headed to Negril instead!

    #12 Bride2be210

    • Newbie
    • 7 posts

      Posted 12 February 2009 - 12:18 AM

      We just placed our request for first week of January at ROR … ☺

      #13 HilaryDale

      • Newbie
      • 10 posts

        Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:24 AM

        Let me know if you get a reply back.......We placed our request a couple days ago......My TA emailed me to let me know that prices and packages won't be out for a couple of weeks still......but we placed a request anyway :-)

        #14 misstrae76

        • Jr. Member
        • 217 posts

          Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:04 AM

          I just placed my date for 04/15/10!! I can't wait =)

          #15 kris

          • Member
          • 506 posts

            Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:55 PM

            Hey I have a question for you guys...how are you sending out invitations? I dont know my for sure dates or times for travel yet but I want people to be aware and have deposits ready when it comes time to book..any suggestion

            #16 misstrae76

            • Jr. Member
            • 217 posts

              Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:30 AM

              Hey there ladies!
              I just got an email confirming my submission and they sent me my confirmation code and all. On page four though it asks what days we have booked and through what TA. I haven't booked yet! There are still no dates for that far in advance and my TA says that she is hearing the same thing on her end! If I don't do anything I guess my date is given up after 30 days! Are you ladies running into the same thing?

              #17 Bride2be210

              • Newbie
              • 7 posts

                Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:45 AM

                We also received our confirmation email today. We too haven’t booked our stay yet, still looking for a travel agent.

                #18 sunstarsmoon

                • Sr. Member
                • 2,233 posts

                  Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:49 PM

                  Misstrae76 - I thought I read somewhere a while ago on this site that after you receive your confirmation you had 3 months to book a room. I was hoping that was true, because the packages for next year come out around May 2009. What I thought I was going to do was just book my room if I have to with ROR, then in a few months arrange a group rate with the TA when the rates become available. I hope I am right it would be nice to have the 3 months grace period.

                  When did you put your request in for your date I did a few days ago.

                  Kris - I am not sending invitations out yet. But once my date is confirmed I plan on sending out STD's and on those direct the guests to check out my wedding website where they can find out all the information that they need for accomodations etc. I think I will send out invitations about 1 year before, but still thinking about that one!
                  July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users