Photo

Getting married in Cabo in June of 08!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Clussy75

Clussy75
  • 533 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:05 PM

Not sure how I missed this post a couple weeks ago but a belated congrats on all levels for you! How exciting! We were thinking of the message in a bottle save the dates too but now that I realize it, we kinda just forgot. I'm now working on staying more organized about documenting our ideas and to do lists. :-)

Good luck with the planning! Like many have posted so far, there's lots of Dreams Los Cabos brides on here so there's a wealth of information for you!
    Claudia & Sean
    11/11/07

#22 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
    • VIP Member
    • 3,405 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:54 PM

So we've just booked our Rehearsal Dinner on the Sunrider.....Yay!!! Now I need to decide on a photographer. I am trying to decide between Gilda and Manuel B. We have a fairly big photography budget....but I don't know if I should do the video part of the package. Our party will only be around 30 people and I just don't know if the video is necessary? Anyone want to give me an honest positive/negative list for Gilda vs Manual. I like them both and the cost is less of a factor as how easy to work with/creativity. Suggestions

#23 jak27

jak27
      • 715 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:01 PM

I don't know how I missed this post, but Welcome! Not a Dreams bride, but a Cabo bride at least!

#24 cabobride2be

cabobride2be
        • 104 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:51 AM

Welcome to the forum!

#25 michelle08

michelle08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,702 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:31 PM

Welcome!!! I am getting May 2008 at Fiesta Americana in Cabo...I am here if you have any questions!!

#26 Trista

Trista
            • 304 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:35 AM

Welcome

Lots of great information on Cabo and every one is so helpful~Congrats and Good Luck
              COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

#27 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amy&andy08
                So we've just booked our Rehearsal Dinner on the Sunrider.....Yay!!! Now I need to decide on a photographer. I am trying to decide between Gilda and Manuel B. We have a fairly big photography budget....but I don't know if I should do the video part of the package. Our party will only be around 30 people and I just don't know if the video is necessary? Anyone want to give me an honest positive/negative list for Gilda vs Manual. I like them both and the cost is less of a factor as how easy to work with/creativity. Suggestions

Don't know anything about the two photographers, but I would definitely go for the video part!!! So many brides say that the day went by like a flash and they are SO grateful to have video footage to remember it by!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users