25 replies to this topic

#11 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DREA14369
    Jill would you recommend this place for a wedding dinner? My mom wants me to find a lively place with entertainment for our wedding dinner
    If you want a lively place with live music this is a good choice. The food is so amazing. It's really bright and lively. The decor is super fun and there is a mariahchi band that walks around and plays (it was there all 3 nights we've been there but you might want to check to make sure they'll be there.)

#12 jak27

jak27
    • 715 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:25 PM

Quote:
      Jill would you recommend this place for a wedding dinner? My mom wants me to find a lively place with entertainment for our wedding dinner
      Absolutely! Mi Casa has a great atmosphere, and is always lively. There's always "that table" having a great time, with a few too many margs...which is exactly why we chose it. The food is fantastic and the atmosphere and colors are even better!

Check out their website to see the colors & decor. I also took some pics I can attach on Tuesday of the space we are renting to help with an idea.

#13 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jak27
        Absolutely! Mi Casa has a great atmosphere, and is always lively. There's always "that table" having a great time, with a few too many margs...which is exactly why we chose it. The food is fantastic and the atmosphere and colors are even better!

Check out their website to see the colors & decor. I also took some pics I can attach on Tuesday of the space we are renting to help with an idea.
        Yes, please Jill
        and if you have pics of Ediths too

#14 jak27

jak27
        • 715 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 04:02 PM

Quote:
          Yes, please Jill
          and if you have pics of Ediths too
          I'll post pictures of Mi Casa tomorrow, I can't upload from home...I don't have any from Edith's, but I think their website has some pretty good ones.

Our Story - Restaurant Ediths - Cabo San Lucas - Los Cabos - San Jose del Cabo - Mexico, Mexican Food, Dine Under The Stars

#15 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:15 PM

Thanks Jill but it turns out you don't have to....
            To have the ceremony on the beach and not have it at a resort...Maye found me Baja Cantinas.....She said we could do ceremony on Medano Beach and then have dinner at Baja Cantinas.....

So that's what we are going to do. :)

#16 jak27

jak27
            • 715 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:39 PM

Perfect, works out great.

Can't wait to hear all about it, and see pictures!

#17 jak27

jak27
              • 715 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:53 AM

Since I finally figured out how to do this (with cheese diva's help of course!) I figured I should go ahead and post the Mi Casa pictures I took a few months ago. They're not the best, but you can see the atmosphere and colors at least.

Kodakgallery.com*Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

#18 michelle08

michelle08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,702 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:47 PM

I might have missed it...but what was the pricing like for the group rates?

#19 jak27

jak27
                  • 715 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 01:15 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by michelle08
                    I might have missed it...but what was the pricing like for the group rates?
                    Attached are the menus I have for 2007. We negotiated Menu A down to $34/person.

#20 NYJen

NYJen
                    • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:33 AM

Jill - Thank you so much. This is great info. I already sent them an email to see if they're available to meet with me when I'm in town later this month. Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users