Photo

How long to travel to ROR

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 blurt

blurt
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:27 AM

Hi, could anyone tell me how long it takes from the airport to ROR, I have heard about 2 hours is this right ?

#2 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
    • 215 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:39 AM

There are a lot of factors that could affect travel time. On our way from the airport to ROR, we stopped once for beer and once to pee and it took about an hour and a half. On the way back to the airport it was less than that. Both times the roads were dry and traffic was light.

#3 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:13 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by blurt
        Hi, could anyone tell me how long it takes from the airport to ROR, I have heard about 2 hours is this right ?
        Are you arranging private transportation for you & your group or are you going to be traveling with others where you are going to make stops at other resorts?
        I think that if you're just traveling with your group directly to ROR, then the ride is less than 2 hours. For us I'd say it was about an hour & a half and we didn't stop at all.
        The ride would be longer if you're making stops & dropping off other travelers at different resorts.
        I also think that the times of day that you are traveling makes a difference, especially in terms of how much traffic there will be.

#4 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
        • 215 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:10 AM

Oh yeah, i suppose i should have mentioned that we had a private transfer. We used Lee's. They're pretty accomodating.

#5 klopez

klopez
          • 176 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:35 PM

it took us about 2 hours...we used the shuttle provided by Sunquest. Only one stop for beer and bathroom break...no stops at other resorts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users