Photo

Moisturizing cream?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:18 PM

Oh, haha. I guess I just assumed face! Sorry! I use VS or Bath and Body Works body cream. Also, The Body Shop has a great body cream...it's called body butter.

#12 Cattie

Cattie
    • 594 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 06:26 PM

In the summer when my skin see's alot of sun or salt water, I always use baby oil right before I get out of the shower. I squeeze some over my body and rub it in as I rinse off a bit. Also, baby lotion I love for my skin. I just buy the big J&J bottle and keep it next to the shower for when I get out.

#13 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

Ooooh ok well body lotion/creams are a lot different....for several years now I have been a fan of Palmer's products, in particular, their cocoa butter and olive butter lotions. Although both are lotions, they have a thick consistency (more so the cocoa butter) and provide my skin with just enough protection and hydrated suppleness throughout all seasons.

Body butters are also great for extra moisture protection -- Alba has some body butters that I've really liked too!

Ironically I just found this article today on Yahoo talking about dermatologist recommendations on skincare during the dry winter season for all parts of the body. They seem to have a variety of reasonably priced picks, I think I might try some out!!! Check it out -- A Dermatologist's Skin-Care Picks - Yahoo! Shopping

#14 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
        • 1,257 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:20 PM

I only use The Body Shop body butters (they started it). I prefer Shea or Vitamin E. My best friend in Denver is allergic to everything but she also swears by The Body Shop's Vitamin E. The company is not all organic but has 5 core values including community trade and protecting the planet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users