Photo

Bulk flowers in Costco Cancun

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 rivmayabride

rivmayabride
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:15 PM

Does anyone happen to know if they sell bulk fresh flowers in Costco in Cancun... or Sams Club in Cancun? And if so what kind of flowers? They sell them in Costco in the US. I've been thinking about DIY centerpieces and bouquets. If anyone has any info on this I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
    • Sne likes this

#2 Rhonda

Rhonda
    • 270 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:49 PM

I don't have any information, but, I have been looking for a wholesale flower market in Cancun/Riviera Maya. If I find something, I'll let you know.

#3 rivmayabride

rivmayabride
      • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:02 PM

Thanks Rhonda..I'll keep trying to find some info on this as well. I'll post if I have any luck!

#4 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
        • 137 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:04 PM

oh wow! i didn't even know that they had a costco in cancun. sweet!

#5 ipodgirl

ipodgirl
          • 49 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:41 PM

Sorry I can't remember if they sold flowers in Cancun Costco, but the setup was exactly like the Costcos in California. We bought all of our wedding alcohol there. It was great because we could return the bottles that weren't open.
            :: 8.8.08 Le Meridien Cancun ::
            http://i463.photobuc..../sergio_33.jpg
            picture by Sergio the photographer

#6 hanna

hanna
            • 223 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:44 PM

I kind of doubt you can because you have to order them online, and the Mexico Costco website is very limited. Maybe if you call Costco customer service? I kind of gave up on fresh flowers and are going the real touch route now. But, I would love to hear if you figure anything out on this!

#7 BlieLena

BlieLena
              • 41 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:27 AM

I am wanting to make my own table arrangements and possibly let my BMs
                make theirs the night before. Also during the reception maybe using theirs as center pieces so they stay nice and they don't have to babysit them during the party. I haven't spoken to my wc about this yet but I will have her hunt a good place down. I really want orchids and heard they are hard to find or have to be special ordered Let me know if you find anything and I ll keep you posted too!

#8 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
                • 443 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:40 PM

My FI almost choked when I told him how much bouquets would be for my 8 bridesmaids... so unless Costco is there I have to figure something else out... I LOVE FRESH FLOWERS!!! I want them so badly but when it boils down to dollars and cents, it makes no sense to get them from the resort :-(

#9 Rhonda

Rhonda
                  • 270 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:47 PM

One of our guests, who is a florist, brought flowers from home and they got confiscated at the airport So, at the last minute, he ended up going to downtown playa to get flowers once he arrived. They weren't exactly what I wanted but it was ok. I think he just found a local florist.

#10 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
                    • 443 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:09 PM

idk b/c my resort does not allow outside vendors, but maybe if someone went and picked them up that day it would work.... hmmm that is a thought, I will look into florists there, does anyone have a list or know any other ones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users