Photo

Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FutureMrs.S

FutureMrs.S
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:22 PM

I have fallen in love with these bridesmaids dresses. Now that I've seen these I think everything else is so plain and not "mexico". I showed the website link to my maid of honor and she loved it too. My fiance's grandmother really likes it but when I showed my fmil she thought they would detract from me... now I don't know what to think, especially since I practically want to weat the dress!
    Here is the link to the dress:
    HTML Code:
    http://www.lightinthebox.com/Trumpet---Mermaid-Strapless-Asymetrical-Taffeta-Bridesmaid---Prom---Evening-Dress--HXGD014-_p40945.html
    My other dilemma (which is kinda of huge) is that the only place I have been able to locate this dress is from this website and apprently is a wholesaler from China. I'm obviously a little nervous. I thought I might order one a little bigger than my maid of honors size and see if the quality is ok and see how the sizing is in case it runs small etc.
    I desperately need some feedback!

Sophie
    12 FLIGHTS BOOKED
    40 GUESTS BOOKED!

#2 FutureMrs.S

FutureMrs.S
    • 87 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:23 PM

shoot I thought I was setting the webpage as a link... now I don't know what I've done!
      12 FLIGHTS BOOKED
      40 GUESTS BOOKED!

#3 maymeliabride

maymeliabride
      • 31 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:31 PM

I was able to view your page, I just copied and pasted the link. I LOVE the dresses very Mexico I agree. I think its a good idea to order one first and go from there. sounds like no refunds.

#4 StarAndJay

StarAndJay
        • 130 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:39 PM

I agree as well...very "Mexico" I think they will look amazing! What color choices were you thinking?

#5 FutureMrs.S

FutureMrs.S
          • 87 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:00 PM

I originally was thinking the turquoise orange with a sand color. But now I think I'll just have the groomsmen wear brown linen pants with a white shirt to match the dresses. The flower girl is wearing a white with turquoise trim dress from WaWa. The only orange I think I will leave in are the flowers. I have tiger lily bouquet and the bridesmaids I thought turqouise paper parasols (August in Mexico = HOT) rather than flowers (also goes along with my budget).
            I'm so happy you all like the dresses :) I'm feeling a little more sure in my decision.
            12 FLIGHTS BOOKED
            40 GUESTS BOOKED!

#6 JCrosby

JCrosby
            • 138 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:31 PM

I just looked into Light in the bos and found this:

Light In The Box - lightinthebox.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings

I was about to order from them and am so happy I didn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users