#1 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:08 PM

Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

Here's a link for more more detailed descriptions.
    Puerto Vallarta Supermarkets Mexico

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:16 PM

this is GREAT, Amy - thanks!

#3 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:21 PM

No problem! I found the website for the Sams Club in Mexico! We are purchasing all the liquor so I'm trying to find prices. Here it is for anyone who can understand Spanish Desee lo que desee, descºbralo en SAM'S CLUB

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:29 PM

i need to find one of my guests with a SAMS club membership!

#5 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:31 PM

My brother has one! And it looks like Sam's Club is located in the Marina by our hotel! Yay!

#6 MelissaH

MelissaH
            • 1,724 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:35 PM

My Sam's club card photo is pretty blurry, you could probably use mine LOL

#7 leigh miller

leigh miller
              • 936 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:40 PM

amy that is so awesome. and let me tell you from experience, a great resource to have.

i found myself in mexico for a wedding and i had the flu. all i could find was day-quil. i would have given my right arm for some thera-flu. ok well maybe not my right arm. that would make my job really hard. how about my left pinkie toe? thank goodness i always arrive 2 days early and had an entire day to stay in bed. regardless the wedding was wonderful and the pics were great! i doubt anyone could pick out which wedding i shot sick if they had to. but its so nice to know where to go to get meds if you need them!

everyone make sure you take whatever cold or flu medicine with you that you are used to taking and you know works when you are sick! i cant stress that enough!!!

#8 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:14 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by leigh miller
                  amy that is so awesome. and let me tell you from experience, a great resource to have.

i found myself in mexico for a wedding and i had the flu. all i could find was day-quil. i would have given my right arm for some thera-flu. ok well maybe not my right arm. that would make my job really hard. how about my left pinkie toe? thank goodness i always arrive 2 days early and had an entire day to stay in bed. regardless the wedding was wonderful and the pics were great! i doubt anyone could pick out which wedding i shot sick if they had to. but its so nice to know where to go to get meds if you need them!

everyone make sure you take whatever cold or flu medicine with you that you are used to taking and you know works when you are sick! i cant stress that enough!!!
                  Aww leigh, I'm sure that even if you were sick during the actual wedding, your pics would still come out perfect!

#9 laura

laura
                  • 20 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 07:59 PM

Amy, thanks for posting the maps. I didn't even think of looking up maps and now I know I should include a map in my welcome note. It helped put things more into perspective too.

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 08:05 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amyh
                      My brother has one! And it looks like Sam's Club is located in the Marina by our hotel! Yay!
                      is there anything close to Dreams - I can't quite tell where it is on this map!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users