Sign in to follow this  
amyh

Keymap for supermarkets in Puerto Vallarta

amy that is so awesome. and let me tell you from experience, a great resource to have.

i found myself in mexico for a wedding and i had the flu. all i could find was day-quil. i would have given my right arm for some thera-flu. ok well maybe not my right arm. that would make my job really hard. how about my left pinkie toe? thank goodness i always arrive 2 days early and had an entire day to stay in bed. regardless the wedding was wonderful and the pics were great! i doubt anyone could pick out which wedding i shot sick if they had to. but its so nice to know where to go to get meds if you need them!

everyone make sure you take whatever cold or flu medicine with you that you are used to taking and you know works when you are sick! i cant stress that enough!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
amy that is so awesome. and let me tell you from experience, a great resource to have.

i found myself in mexico for a wedding and i had the flu. all i could find was day-quil. i would have given my right arm for some thera-flu. ok well maybe not my right arm. that would make my job really hard. how about my left pinkie toe? thank goodness i always arrive 2 days early and had an entire day to stay in bed. regardless the wedding was wonderful and the pics were great! i doubt anyone could pick out which wedding i shot sick if they had to. but its so nice to know where to go to get meds if you need them!

everyone make sure you take whatever cold or flu medicine with you that you are used to taking and you know works when you are sick! i cant stress that enough!!!
Aww leigh, I'm sure that even if you were sick during the actual wedding, your pics would still come out perfect!

Amy, thanks for posting the maps. I didn't even think of looking up maps and now I know I should include a map in my welcome note. It helped put things more into perspective too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
My brother has one! And it looks like Sam's Club is located in the Marina by our hotel! Yay!
is there anything close to Dreams - I can't quite tell where it is on this map!