Mexican Fiesta

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 browneyed4

browneyed4
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:48 PM

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on the forum in awhile. We decided to get married at Villa de la Torre in San Jose. The location is done now I was wondering if anyone has been to a Mexican Fiesta. I was thinking of doing this instead of the actual sit down dinner. We're ready to get our party started a little early. Any help is much appreciated.

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:52 PM

Congratulations on picking a place! Do you have any pics of the villa? It sounds fabulous. I am not 100% sure about the Mexican Fiesta but the few that I have been too have lots of tequila soaked drinks, lots of traditional mexican dishes (yummy) and mariachis. You could probably get some mariachis to play at the villa and have catering buffet style. Also you could get margaritas and pina coladas, etc. I think your wedding sounds so fun!

-Glenda

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:54 PM

Watch out, soon Glenda will be crashing your wedding as well. lol

I think someone posted a pick of a party in a Mixican Fiesta theme, did you do a search?

#4 browneyed4

browneyed4
        • 16 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:59 PM

Hi Glenda, Tammy, & Cain,

There are some pictures on Earth, Sea, and Sky of the Villa. We are going to have a Mariachi band play and use Denni's catering. We really want to make it fun so I'm just trying to find a Fiesta for a Friday night. The wedding is July 7 so we'll definitely post pictures when we're done because I find all this info on the forum so helpful. I tried doing a search on the site for a Fiesta, but nothing helpful came up. I need help.

Later for now

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 April 2007 - 03:30 PM

i had a mexican fiesta for my welcome dinner. it was really fun.

just have some colorful mexican blankets to liven the place up...also, amy posted some pics of her mexican fiesta and she had these great decorations.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 browneyed4

browneyed4
          • 16 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:29 PM

Tammy where did you have your Mexican Fiesta?

#7 browneyed4

browneyed4
            • 16 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:31 PM

Where did you have your Mexican Fiesta?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users