Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:35 PM

Oh ok, well good to know! Thanks:)

#12 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
    • 427 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:11 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by melette
      Hi Janina! The Riu was one of our choices too!! I finally have a wedding day twin!!

So far, we bought personal mini fans-on sale earlier this year at Pier 1, beach towels with our monogram, Koozies, tip/room key holder, playing cards. We still have to get motrin/advil/tylenol, bandaids, antibacterial wipes/gel, and not sure what else...Aches and pain things.. Also some crossword puzzles or sudoku, pen. and that's it! hahaha I was going to purchase our canvas bags from Cheaptotes.com, but my FSIL and her husband own a shirt printing company, and they have extra tote bags from a previous order.. So, i don't have to worry about that..

What are you planning on putting in your OOT bag?
      I checked Pier 1 for the mini fans but couldn't find them. I was soo sad. I'm not sure what I'm going to put in my bag.

#13 melette

melette
      • 893 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77
        I checked Pier 1 for the mini fans but couldn't find them. I was soo sad. I'm not sure what I'm going to put in my bag.
        I got my mini fans from Pier 1 earlier this year when all of the summer stuff went on sale. I went to ALL of the Pier 1's in my area until I got the amount I needed! Talk about obsessed!! I did go to the Dollar Tree yesterday and found some as well, just to keep in mind just incase i have late bookers for our wedding.
        http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users