Photo

Do anyone have a list of activities @ ROR?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:00 AM

I'm trying to make a welcome letter for my guest. I looked online, but can't find a list and times of activities that they have at the resort. Can anyone help?

#2 Anna83

Anna83
    • 288 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:46 PM

This is what I found online for their activities. An ideal Jamaica resort setting for endless activities and relaxation.

At Riu Ocho Rios Hotel, you can choose your favorite activity anytime you want. There is a wonderful array of water-based activities and sports during the day, plus our special daily entertainment program for children. At night, there are an incredible variety of entertainment options, including theme shows and a disco.

The resort also features an exquisite full-service spa. While massages and treatments are not included in the all-inclusive concept, they are available to provide a relaxing complement to the exciting fun-filled days and nights that are the norm at this resort. For those wishing to get out and fully experience Ocho Rios, the resort is conveniently located to all the major attractions, including the spectacular 600-foot Dunn’s River Falls.

All Inclusive features
      Sports and activities:
      * Gym, table tennis, volleyball
      * Sauna, jacuzzi
      * Floodlit hard surface tennis court
      * Multipurpose sports pitch

* Windsurfing, sailing, kayaking
      * Snorkelling equipment, 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool

Entertainment programme:
      * Daytime entertainment programme for children age 4 to 12 (daily)
      * Daytime entertainment programme for adults (daily)

* Shows, Riu evening programme or live music (daily)
      Complimentary entrance to "Pacha" night club and drinks (open six nights a week)

At the hotel (additional charge):
      * Billiards
      * Scuba diving, scuba diving school

Other sports and facilities nearby (additional charge):
      * Assorted water sports available
      * Golf course and horse riding

I also saw them playing horseshoes on the beach and doing beach and pool aerobics. They had paddleboats that we used, but the kayaks were all out of order when we were there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users