Beaches Negril Brides - Post here!!

• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

#301 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

@ Trimalusta

I have another question!!! Did the resorts have wash cloths? I feel like every bride on here's resort did not have them?!? I'd love to provide them for our guests if there aren't any?!?

#302 Trimalusta

Trimalusta
    • 186 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:19 AM

You mean like face cloths? 0ur room did, I did not think to ask my other guests who didn't stay in a high level room.  I assume if one room has it, they all should.  But that is an assumption. 

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

@ Trimalusta

I have another question!!! Did the resorts have wash cloths? I feel like every bride on here's resort did not have them?!? I'd love to provide them for our guests if there aren't any?!?

Beaches Negril, 9/24/2011.

#303 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
      • 1,008 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:14 PM

Thanks so so much!!

#304 alicat

alicat
        • 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 03:31 PM

Hi Everyone,
            I'm planning a wedding at Sandals Negril in Jamaica for December.  Does anyone know how their salon in there spa is.  They will be responsible for my hair and make up since we are not having guest at our wedding, I want have anyone else to help.   Also does anyone know how there photography packages work.  My pre WC will be contacting me in Feburary. I see on some of the packages they give you a digital album and on some they give you a copy of digital negatives.  Can you have any of these printed when you get home or do we have to buy prints from them because they are way overpriced. 

Any info would be awesome!

Thanks

#305 scooter514

scooter514
          • 155 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:54 PM

Great info on here!

#306 ebarkhadle

ebarkhadle
            • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:02 PM

Help Amanda,

I am planning  a wedding in Negril Oct/ Nov and I dont know where to start!!!! Where is the best resort ? I am planning for about 20 ppl. Please help, I am the worst at planning things.

#307 TxGirl148

TxGirl148
              • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

Hello everyone! I am thinking of getting married at Beaches Negril in July 2012 and was wondering if anyone had pictures of the Beautiful Begginings wedding in both the magenta option and the white option. Thanks for any feedback!

#308 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                • 1,008 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:39 PM

Is anybody doing a wedding reception casual like?!? With couches and appitizers? Is that allowed here?

#309 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                  • 1,008 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:34 PM

So who is getting married at Beaches Negril and what is your date?!?! Lets start talking to each other girls!!!

#310 khelmbrecht

khelmbrecht
                    • 6 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hi everyone, so much great information here!  I am about to book our wedding in April, 2013 at Beaches Negril.  I have been trying to gather as much pricing information as possible before we put our deposit down.  We will have between 50-80 guests.  We want a private reception and I received all the pricing on that.  Only thing is that I read somewhere that to buy a dance floor for the outside private reception (which I think is the only option,) it costs money, does anyone know how much that is?  I did not ask about that, just assumed it was included. 

Also, we are trying to keep our cost as low as possible.  I am going to stick with the basic beautiful beginnings package.  I read on one of these posts that they chose the beautiful beginnings package, but also chose another decorative package.  This confuses me because I thought beautiful beginnings is all you need?  I am fine with just the basica package and colors it comes with, will I have to pay more for something else?

Thanks so much!

Karin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users