Thank you for sharing! Great ideas, esp. the dry pak and aloe vera!
We ordered our OOT bags (personalized jute bags) from discountmugs. Most of our guests used these as some didn't bring beach bags and others just didn't want to get theirs dirty with sand so I think it was a hit.
Inside our OOT bags - 1 per room:
- Kwik Tek Dry Pak wallet (Waterproof pack) from Amazon ($5.75 each) - this was a HIT! People used this for their keys and tip money in the pool, snorkeling, etc and kept everything completely dry.... everyone loved this one!
- Keycard holder with whistle from orientaltrading - per guest - this was definitely used by the guests who didn't grab the dry pak first
- Hand Sanitizer from Bed Bath and Beyond - didn't quite see people using this
- Pashmina - our lady guests definitely found this useful since it was quite chilly in the morning and night and so this was quite handy.
- Flip flops from Oldnavy - per guest - half of the guests wore the ones we provided
- Personalized playing cards with our logo from artscow (I got these on sale for $4.99/deck) - didn't really see people using this since most were lounging in the sun
- Welcome photo books - most people didn't even spend time looking through this and we spent a long time working on them...
- First aid kit from Target
- Medicine pouch - Immodium, Tylenol, Pepto, Mosquito repellent, after sting, after sun, antiseptic wipe and Neosporin from minimus
- Bowtie bottle opener - not used
In general, I think the biggest hit was the dry pak since most of guests didn't have one and it's something useful for their future trips. First aid and medicine pouch most commented were thoughtful. Families with kids were typically prepared but others did break in to the kit and pouch.
Hope this helps.