Photo

Wedding colors????

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
  • 657 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:08 AM

I want my BM dress to be Pink and most of her Flowers be Orange with a touch of pink w/ the teal wrapped around them and we are still thinking about what he will wear. Either a white shirt with his flowers being pink and/or Orange or a Teal/aqua shirt with those flowers. He was so happy when I want to put Orange in the Wedding Because he loves University Tenn. (he played baseball there so that works out really nice)
    Cory & Jennifer
    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#12 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
    • 657 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:14 AM

I want my BM dress to be Pink and most of her Flowers be Orange with a touch of pink w/ the teal wrapped around them and we are still thinking about what he will wear. Either a white shirt with his flowers being pink and/or Orange or a Teal/aqua shirt with those flowers. He was so happy when I want to put Orange in the Wedding Because he loves University Tenn. (he played baseball there so that works out really nice)
      Cory & Jennifer

#13 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
      • 657 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:14 AM

Cory & Jennifer

#14 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
        • 1,206 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:53 AM

Hey Jenn I know we chatted bout this .... What did you think

#15 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
          • 657 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:25 AM

I went to Michaels yesterday and looked at flowers that were those colors and they look great together so those are the colors we are going to go with
            Cory & Jennifer

#16 smith3576

smith3576
            • 290 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:16 PM

Well, I'm thinking of doing FOUR colors (navy, a darker teal, red, white, gold/tan) so I think it's fine! Oh, that's five colors! I'd really like to add in a light blue too, if my FI will let me! I think if you are thoughtful in how you use them, you can use as many as you want.
              We're married! Jamie

#17 edub007

edub007
              • 47 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:19 AM

I went with three colors and had the same fears as you. In the end, I loved have all three colors! I decided on my wedding colors in part by what looked good on my bridesmaids (red head, brunette, and blonde) and I knew I wanted vibrant colors to add to the beach scene. I then matched the flowers to the dresses and went from there with all my decorations.

GirlsDresses.png

#18 emstypes

emstypes
                • 243 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

If you do it right, it will look great!  I think like others said about using the teals for fabrics and the others for flowers.

#19 memckinnon

memckinnon
                  • 59 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:24 PM

looove this

#20 coquine

coquine
                    • 236 posts
                    • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

Beautiful. I actually was considering those colours too. The second picture from top is very nice. I wanted a paler lemon yellow, honeysuckle, and ice blue. Thanks for posting this.

Originally Posted by Mishi 

I think it would be beautiful... you can make any colors work as long as you use them right and I agree with the fabrics being teal and florals being orange/pink... here are a couple of pics i found:
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users