I need Advice!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Blkatz

• 1,025 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:56 PM

Monica-I was just at Dreams Puerto Aventuras and I will tell you that it was amazing. yes there were a few issues but the place had just opened 3 weeks before crazy busy season!

#12 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:00 PM

Welcome! I think you should just start browsing around on here - you will find something I'm sure! Good Luck with planning and Congrats!

#13 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:28 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!!!

#14 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:38 PM

Hi. Welcome to the forum!

#15 MonicaL

• 55 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:47 PM

I know I shouldn't worry because it just opened. I just don't want 9 months from now my guest to have brown water as stated on Trip Advisor. Blkatz - Why did you chose Tulum over PA? The Tulum location looks beautiful!! Maybe I should think about that location instead to be safe. This is driving me crazy. :)

#16 koolatta

• 321 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:59 PM

Congrats Monica. I have witnessed and am now planning my wedding at Catalonia Riviera Maya. I have already set the date and had no problems at all. If you email the wedding coordinator, Elena, every day then she will get back to you. Just be persistent. I saw a wedding there last November and it was absolutly beautiful. Elena has been great at getting back to me and has helped me with every detail so far.

Let me know if you have any questions.

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#17 KLO

• 1,084 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:46 PM

& Congrats!

#18 Dana10

• 69 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:37 PM

Welcome and Congrats!
                  I would suggest checking out different reviews on the forum and also look into pricing and figure out which will fit in to your budget better. The forum helped me choose my location and the majority of my vendors too! OoOo also try creating a comparison chart between the resorts and that might help make the choice clear. Lay out the important questions based on what you want your wedding to be like and then you will be able to see which one would be a better choice for you!

#19 BBW

• 54 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:21 PM

Hi Monica

I agree with Bianca, the more specific you are, the easier it is for us to help you out with everything.

If you're thinking Mexico (Vallarta, Can Cun or beautiful Cabo), 09/09/09 might be free, since it's a low season.

Anyways, Happy planning

#20 MonicaL

• 55 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:52 PM

I really appreciate all the advice. I completely went in a somewhat different direction. We choose the Isla Mujeres Palace for the wedding!! I am so excited and am now working on the std cards. This forum Rocks!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users