Cards & Pockets Templates?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Shelley

Shelley
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:25 PM

Hi everyone,

I know I've seen at least a couple of you post your completed invitations from Cards & Pockets. I've just got mine in the mail and am very impressed and cannot wait to get started on them! Anyways, I remember back when I ordered them others said they had templates but now I can't remember what thread that was in so I thought I'd just throw this out there. I ordered the Signature pocket folders (fiance was very impressed he got to pick the type of pocketfolder we got). Here is a sample from the website that I love - does anyone have any templates for this? Thanks in advance! And also thanks for whoever it was (sorry, mind is scrambled lately) that suggested this website!

Attachment 566

#2 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:28 PM

Hey Shelley - I did cards & pockets invites. I can email you my templates - you'll just have to adjust the page size in print setup for the main invite - yours look to be a different size. PM me your email address & I'll send them to you!

For anyone that's interested, here's a link to the invitation thread Click the image to open in full size.

Updated: Sorry guys but I can no longer email you the templates b/c I lost the files on my old computer.

#3 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Shelley
        Hi everyone,

I know I've seen at least a couple of you post your completed invitations from Cards & Pockets. I've just got mine in the mail and am very impressed and cannot wait to get started on them! Anyways, I remember back when I ordered them others said they had templates but now I can't remember what thread that was in so I thought I'd just throw this out there. I ordered the Signature pocket folders (fiance was very impressed he got to pick the type of pocketfolder we got). Here is a sample from the website that I love - does anyone have any templates for this? Thanks in advance! And also thanks for whoever it was (sorry, mind is scrambled lately) that suggested this website!

Attachment 566
        No but if you get it can you send it to me

#4 Heidi

Heidi
        • 2,642 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
          Hey Shelley - I did cards & pockets invites. I can email you my templates - you'll just have to adjust the page size in print setup for the main invite - yours look to be a different size. PM me your email address & I'll send them to you!
          Hey Christa,

Could you send me those as well?? I'll PM you my email address... THANKS!!!!
          Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#5 Shelley

Shelley
          • 169 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:59 PM

Christa - thank you so much for the templates! Your invitation was actually the one I initially saw on here that made me order from them - so I'm psyched to get to use your templates for my own invites. You're the greatest!

#6 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 02:27 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by A10CALGAL

For anyone that's interested, here's a link to the invitation thread Click the image to open in full size.
              What did you use for the trifold

#7 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 02:36 PM

Cathy - I bought the pocketfold & all the paper from cardsandpockets.com

#8 LadyP

LadyP
                • 3,156 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 02:39 PM

thanks. I am trying not to get myself in trouble again but you ladies are soooooo helpful. STOP IT. LOL

Again thank you for everything

#9 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,347 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 02:47 PM

Christa, can you email me the template too? (ifg.mcl0108@yahoo.com)

Thanks!!!!

#10 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 02:50 PM

I also did Cards and Pockets Invitations. I got my templates from Christa, so the layout is the same. But, if you want to see my wording PM me your email address & I'll gladly share mine too. I only bought the pocketfolds through cards and pockets. I bought cardstock from paperandmore.com and cut my own inserts and invitation mats. I was already buying large quantities of paper for my other projects, so it just made sense to save some $$.

A couple pics:
                      Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users