Birth Certificate Translation RIU Palace

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cabobride6/22

cabobride6/22
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:15 PM

Hi,

I have taken care of getting the Apostille for our birth certificates but am unsure about the translation. Can I get this done at RIU Palace when we arrive? Can I have a friend who speaks Spanish do it? Thanks!

#2 saraece

saraece
    • 289 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:32 PM

I got married at the Riu Bachata in Puerto Plata and they expected all my paperwork done prior to us arriving. We went to the consulate here in town and they translated and notorized it. This information we found out on the consulates website. We then faxed it down and brought the originals with us. I am glad we faxed it down ahead because the resort noticed a mistake in the translation. Which we had to get fixed.
      Like our first kiss all over again

#3 Ziggymo

Ziggymo
      • 13 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 07:11 PM

Hi,

I got married at the RIU Palace in November. You need to have everything translated before you arrive (each birth certificate and apostille). We used BB Spanish and it was ~$50 per document and it took about two days. I just scanned each one in and emailed it to them, and they sent it to me via FedEx. I then scanned everything and emailed it all to Daniela two weeks prior to our arrival. translation@bbspanish.com

Hope this helps.
        Ziggymo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users